TALENT REPRESENTATIVE (May 2017 – present)
Collective Management, Chicago, IL
- Represent roster of fifteen live action, post production, and editorial companies and their directors.
- Strategize and collaborate with executive producers (EP’s), coordinate communication between EP’s and agency producers via phone and email.
- Create and update spec sheets, keep all relevant boards, calendars, and materials organized and ensure producers have all necessary documentation.
- Manage company bid log and leads tracking systems, create and edit customized live action, VFX, and VR reels.
- Greet clients and provide hospitality in preparation for meetings.
- Design and manage all digital marketing materials including website, newsletters, invitations, and social media.
- Organize client events including film screenings, company presentations, lunches, cocktail hours, and dinners.
- Orchestrate all company travel and entertainment including flights, cars, hotels, and fine dining.
- Manage invoicing and expenses, track payments and oversee all purchasing.
- Liaise with building manager, maintenance personnel, and cleaning service to ensure office is in prime condition.
- Plan and execute annual company party attended by over 150 clients.
- Complete all additional tasks as assigned to ensure office runs efficiently.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (November 2015 – May 2017)
Sullivan Creative Management, Chicago, IL
- Re-organize all company documents into folders in Dropbox, transfer bid logs to Google Drive to streamline workflow and update production companies of sales status in real time.
- Perform market research focused on identifying top brands, agencies, and production companies in the Midwest.
- Assemble customized agency dossiers for production company visits to various territories.
- Schedule screenings at Midwest agencies, coordinate catering and entertainment for clients.
- Submit invoices for company expenses, track payments.
- Build customized live action, VFX, and VR reels on WireDrive database, track, update, and edit reels as needed throughout the bidding process.
ARTIST INSTRUCTOR (January 2016 – present)
Bottle & Bottega, Chicago, IL
- Lead instructor for acrylic painting classes for public and private parties of 15-100 guests.
- Commission artwork for private events and studio use.
WEB AND COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR (January 2014 – Present)
West Suburban Midwife Associates Ltd, Oak Park, IL
- Independently redesigned website, perform site maintenance and updates as needed.
- Graphic designer for all web-content, including modified graphics for Facebook and Twitter.
- Write and edit content for website including patient care summaries, billing processes, and portal instructions.
- Design digital and print patient handouts that explain medical procedures, lab tests, and insurance processes.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (June 2014 – June 2015)
Previous: Editor in Chief (2012-2013), Business Partnerships Associate (2013-2014)
Jetset Times, San Francisco, CA
- Acted as liaison and outreach representative for featured organizations, partners, and clients.
- Authored 100+ articles including press releases, in-depth interviews, and restaurant and hotel reviews.
- Developed digital advertising campaigns and integrated with Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts.
- Conducted market research, reported results and worked with founder to implement new promotional strategies.
- Edited and proofread contributor articles, managed two associate editors.
- Successfully signed and managed initial ecommerce partnership to establish Jetset Times Shop.
ADMINISTRATIVE & MEDICAL ASSISTANT (May 2013 – September 2015)
West Suburban Midwife Associates Ltd, Oak Park, IL
- Triaged patient calls and cases, scheduled appointments, retrieved and transcribed medical records.
- Led transition of practice from paper to electronic medical records: formatted Athena software for the practice, performed web optimization, tech support, trained staff, and authored a customized training booklet.
- Streamlined insurance pre-certification process, primary patient liaison for billing and insurance inquiries.
- Provided antepartum patient education for various screening, testing, and radiology procedures.
DELTA INSTITUTE (July 2016 – present)
Communications Director, Delta Emerging Leaders Associate Board, Chicago, IL
- Create detailed communications campaigns for events, coordinate media outreach and PR, draft social media language and delegate posts to six committee members.
- Secretary: Manage DELS Google Group, take meeting minutes, organize DELS email account and digital folders.
- Green Soapbox Committee: Work with team to plan and execute 2017 Green Soapbox event: secure speakers and moderators, develop event program, and delegate tasks to committee members and DELS board.
- Graphic design for BOOST 2016 Finalist Flier, DELS new-member announcements, Eventbrite and Instagram graphics for Green Soapbox 2017, and other social media posts.
TRAVEL+SOCIALGOOD (June 2015 – August 2017)
Lead Coordinator, Chicago, IL
- Founder and director of Giving Social, an event series that fundraises for local projects that promote environmental sustainability and social justice.
- Develop content for media network including press releases and newsletters, photography, and graphic design.
- Manage Travel+SocialGood Chicago website, launch and maintain Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Supervise two Chicago hub coordinators, hold monthly meetings, recruit and train new volunteers.
- Hub Coordinator for Travel+SocialGood São Paulo: perform monthly check ins, assist in on-boarding coordinators.
VOLUNTEER COPYWRITER (September 2015 – present)
- Author blog posts, press releases, and experiential articles for non-profit and social enterprise companies.
- Featured on My Block My Hood My City, Unearth the World, All A-Board Alliance, & Miss Spoken.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT BERKELEY – Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, 2012
Cultural anthropology focus, graduated with complete pre-medical coursework.
Cal Alumni Leadership Scholar
President, Alpha Phi Panhellenic Sorority
MS Office, Basic Design, Squarespace, WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, Eventbrite, Painting.