TALENT REPRESENTATIVE (May 2017 – present)
Collective Management, Chicago / Detroit
- Talent representative in commercial advertising for fifteen independent live action, design, virtual reality, post-production, and editorial companies.
- Responsible for all digital marketing including e-newsletters, press releases, event invitations, and social media.
- Develop and plan screenings and social engagements designed to build strategic relationships with agency contacts, build and maintain database of company contacts for follow up.
- Project management and creative strategy: collaborate with company producers on director reels for incoming projects, liaise between production companies and agency producers throughout the bidding process.
- Conduct market research (Midwest) to scout prospective production companies to sign, identify agencies to engage, and track advertising trends.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (November 2015 – May 2017)
Sullivan Creative Management, Chicago, IL
- Create customized live action, VFX, and VR reels on WireDrive database. Liaise with agency producers and track, update, and edit reels as needed throughout the bidding process.
- Develop organizational systems and data management processes to better equip company to award jobs and add new companies to the roster.
- Event planning: negotiate contracts, plan logistics, and coordinate payments from several company sponsors, plan and manage annual Pre-AICP soiree attended by over 150 clients.
- Orchestrate all company travel including flights, cars, hotels, entertainment, and fine dining.
- Responsible for all scheduling, expense tracking, and reconciliation.
ARTIST INSTRUCTOR (January 2016 – present)
Bottle & Bottega, Chicago, IL
- Lead instructor for acrylic painting classes for public and private parties of 15-40 guests.
- Commission artwork for private events and studio use.
- Sales and promotion of studio classes, artwork, and retail.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (June 2014 – June 2015)
Previous: Editor in Chief (2012-2013), Business Partnerships Associate (2013-2014)
Jetset Times, San Francisco, CA
- Developed digital advertising campaigns and integrated with Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts.
- Conducted market research, reported results and worked with founder to implement new promotional strategies.
- Edited and proofread contributor articles, managed two associate editors.
- Successfully signed and managed initial ecommerce partnership to establish Jetset Times Shop.
- Acted as liaison and outreach representative for featured organizations, partners, and clients.
- Authored 100+ articles including press releases, in-depth interviews, and restaurant and hotel reviews.
WEB AND COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR (January 2014 – Present)
West Suburban Midwife Associates Ltd, Oak Park, IL
- Independently redesigned website, perform site maintenance and updates as needed.
- Graphic designer for all web-content, including modified graphics for Facebook and Twitter.
- Write and edit content for website including patient care summaries, billing processes, and portal instructions.
- Design digital and print patient handouts that explain medical procedures, lab tests, and insurance processes.
ADMINISTRATIVE & MEDICAL ASSISTANT (May 2013 – September 2015)
West Suburban Midwife Associates Ltd, Oak Park, IL
- Led transition of practice from paper to electronic medical records: formatted Athena software for the practice, performed web optimization, tech support, trained staff, and authored a customized training booklet.
- Streamlined insurance pre-certification process, primary patient liaison for billing and insurance inquiries.
- Provided antepartum patient education for various screening, testing, and radiology procedures.
- Triaged patient calls and cases, scheduled appointments, retrieved and transcribed medical records.
- Performed phlebotomy, sent and received blood and cytologic specimens, reported results.
TRAVEL+SOCIALGOOD (June 2015 – August 2017)
Lead Coordinator, Chicago, IL
Travel+SocialGood is a non-profit organization that seeks to transform the industry of travel to meet its potential for positive global impact, with a focus on sustainability, education, and leadership cultivation.
- Founder and director of Giving Social, an event series that fundraises for local projects that promote environmental sustainability and social justice.
- Develop content for media network including press releases and newsletters, photography, and graphic design.
- Manage Travel+SocialGood Chicago website, launch and maintain Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Supervise two Chicago hub coordinators, hold monthly meetings, recruit and train new volunteers.
- Hub Coordinator for Travel+SocialGood São Paulo: perform monthly check ins, assist in on-boarding coordinators.
DELTA INSTITUTE (July 2016 – present)
Delta Emerging Leaders Associate Board, Secretary, Chicago, IL
The Delta Emerging Leaders (DELs) work as an extension of Delta Institute to create programming that engages and empowers young leaders to advance innovation and sustainability in Chicago.
- Communications Committee: Work with a team of DELS to create and schedule posts on DELS Facebook and Twitter, took lead in launching and managing the DELS Instagram account.
- Graphic design for BOOST 2016 Finalist Flier, DELS new-member announcements, Eventbrite and Instagram graphics for Green Soapbox 2017, and other social media posts.
- Green Soapbox Committee: Work with team to plan and execute 2017 Green Soapbox event: secure speakers and moderators, develop event program, and delegate tasks to committee members and DELS board.
- Secretary: Manage DELS Google Group, take meeting minutes, organize DELS email account and digital folders.
- Emcee for BOOST 2016: Represented the DELS, worked with DELS co-chairs to help plan and organize program.
VOLUNTEER COPYWRITER (September 2015 – present)
- Author blog posts, press releases, and experiential articles for non-profit and social enterprise companies.
- Featured on My Block My Hood My City, Unearth the World, All A-Board Alliance, & Miss Spoken.
OAK PARK AND RIVER FOREST HIGH SCHOOL (September 2013 – present)
Women’s Self Defense: Sexual Health Presenter, Oak Park, IL
- Guest speaker in conjunction with West Suburban Midwife Associates, Ltd.
- Provide one-hour presentations to Oak Park and River Forest high school women’s self defense classes.
- Answer questions on topics including safe sex, gynecological care, and STI and cancer prevention.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT BERKELEY – Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, 2012
Cultural anthropology focus, graduated with complete pre-medical coursework.
Cal Alumni Leadership Scholar
President, Alpha Phi Panhellenic Sorority
MS Office, Squarespace, WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, Eventbrite, HIPAA, AthenaHealth EMR.